Fall in love with the Mile High City on this adventure that includes seeing Lower Downtown (LoDo) and Larimer Square. Pass by Mile High Stadium, the United States Mint, and Coors Field. Tour the elegant Brown Palace Hotel and the State Capitol Building. Learn about hand crafting hard candy while visiting Hammond’s Candies plus take home some sweets from the candy store. Travel through magnificent city parks and see Victorian neighborhoods including the area where the “Unsinkable” Molly Brown once lived. (Candy factory tour not available on Sunday)
Duration: 3 1/2 hours.
Adventurers ages 5 and up: $40
Departs: Downtown Denver daily 8:15am or 12:45pm
Important: Call to book reservations if within 48 hours of desired departure!
New: Request this tour for a group!
Within 48 Hours? CALL 1-303-423-8200
What Makes Us Different?
- We specialize in sightseeing tours.
- We use trained tour guides, not bus drivers.
- We take you many places other buses cannot go.
- We include price of admission inside visited attractions.
- We include complimentary snacks and drinks on all tours.
- We make learning fun.
- We know Colorado!