Travel through rugged Clear Creek Canyon on your way up the highest paved road in North America to the Mount Evans Wilderness Area (admission included) where you will reach an altitude of 14,260 feet (4,334m). See breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains, view bighorn sheep and mountain goats in their natural environment. Stop for lunch in Idaho Springs, a real old-western town. Tour an 1871 gold mine (admission included) and, if time allows, pan for gold.
Duration: 8 hours
Adventurers ages 5 and up: $85
Departs: Downtown Denver daily 8:15am
Availability: Memorial Day through Labor Day
Important: Call to book reservations if within 48 hours of desired departure!
New: Request this tour for a group!
Within 48 Hours? CALL 1-303-423-8200
What Makes Us Different?
- We specialize in sightseeing tours.
- We use trained tour guides, not bus drivers.
- We take you many places other buses cannot go.
- We include price of admission inside visited attractions.
- We include complimentary snacks and drinks on all tours.
- We make learning fun.
- We know Colorado!