Walk among giants in majestic Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. Travel through rugged Clear Creek Canyon on your way over the Continental Divide while reaching an altitude of nearly 12,000 feet (3,657m). Visit an old western town. See breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains, ski resorts, and Dillon reservoir. Stop for lunch and shopping in the Village of Breckenridge. Take a gondola to the base of Breckenridge Ski Area. Go through the Eisenhower Tunnel - the longest, highest, passenger car tunnel in the world.
Duration: 8 hours
Adventurers ages 5 and up: $85
Departs: Downtown Denver daily 8:15am
Availability: Labor Day to Memorial Day Weekend
Important: Call to book reservations if within 48 hours of desired departure!
New: Request this tour for a group!
Within 48 Hours? CALL 1-303-423-8200
What Makes Us Different?
- We specialize in sightseeing tours.
- We use trained tour guides, not bus drivers.
- We take you many places other buses cannot go.
- We include price of admission inside visited attractions.
- We include complimentary snacks and drinks on all tours.
- We make learning fun.
- We know Colorado!