Drive north through the city of Boulder on your way to one of America’s most treasured parks. Stroll around snow covered Bear Lake, carved out and dammed by glaciers long ago. Observe herds of elk grazing on rich grasses in Moraine Park.See incredible mountain and park views at Many Parks Curve. Witness the destructive force of Mother Nature while walking around an alluvial fan in Horseshoe Park. Visitthe mountain village of Estes Park, spend lunch, and explore the multitude of souvenir shops. (Park entrance fee included)
Duration: 8 hours
Adventurers ages 5 and up: $85
Departs: Downtown Denver daily 8:15am
Availability: Mid-October to Memorial Day Weekend
Important: Call to book reservations if within 48 hours of desired departure!
New: Request this tour for a group!
Within 48 Hours? CALL 1-303-423-8200
What Makes Us Different?
- We specialize in sightseeing tours.
- We use trained tour guides, not bus drivers.
- We take you many places other buses cannot go.
- We include price of admission inside visited attractions.
- We include complimentary snacks and drinks on all tours.
- We make learning fun.
- We know Colorado!